Friday 16 May 2014

Character Sketch


Brooke

Brooke is a girl. She is 8 years old and likes candy. Her hair is brown and she hates the hair-brush. On her face she has freckles and blue eyes. Last year she got two pairs of glasses but she hardly ever wears them. She also dances Rock ‘n’ Roll, she loves to dance with me. She also dances with her brother. Sometimes when writes her name she makes eyes with the two os in her name. She really likes to play with me. She is older than me by 2 and a half months. Brooke is very ticklish so she is quite sensitive especially on her feet. If you try to put even one finger on them her feet will go crazy and you will not like it. So far in her life she is not allergic to anything. She is my cousin and  she is just about my best friend.



My Reflection:
I am learning to write a character sketch. The first thing I had to do was a plan. Next I started the story about Brooke. It was a bit tricky to think of what to write but I managed it in the end. My plan had lots of information  about Brooke. I have been writing about my cousin. The next step I want to do is write a character sketch about my friend.


No comments: