Tuesday 16 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

This week the year 5s who didn't present there speech to the class last week did it on Monday this week. I was the first on Monday to say mine. When I got up from the mat I looked at everyone, I could feel something pushing on my chest and knew all I had to do was let the words out. It was a little noisy so the teacher made it quite. I looked at the teacher and she nodded so the words came out, I started with a very clear and loud voice and it kept going through the whole speech. After the first dozen seconds I couldn't feel anything pushing on my chest and felt much more confident. This was a nice feeling to have and I kept talking. When I was done I sat down on the floor by everyone else. We have this thing on the laptops when we report everything at that goes to the teachers to choose the finalists. Everyone told me to look away from there laptops, I did but it was hard not to. The teacher said my speech had an interesting topic that no one has done before.

No comments: