Thursday 6 August 2015

Term 3 Week 3

This week was quite different, normally the teachers would be running the recounts but this time, I got to run one! I got to run a recount workshop because of my writing skills! Not many people came like usual but I'm pretty sure they learnt something! I might do some more in the next few weeks but I'm not sure.

I think this is a good experience to have while you are small so you know better in the future! I really enjoyed doing this because I love to help others, and it just so happened to be that I made this blog post while I was running the workshop! I had no help from anyone else to run this and for a first time, I think I did a really good job!

I hope I can do this again sometime soon and maybe I can become a pro or something! I hope I can do it again and I really think I could become really good at this soon.


No comments: