Friday 1 July 2016

Term 2 Week 8

The last few weeks we have been looking at and planning speeches. We have been choosing topics and brain storming ideas. My speech is going to be about stopping animal cruelty. It's a very popular topic but I am going to make mine stand out.

With ideas already down and many more in my mind, it will be very interesting filled with lots of facts. I am planning to have 3 medium-sized ideas and then my overall idea, stopping animal cruelty. I have thought about lots of things to put in my speech. One thing is stopping rodeos.

At rodeos, animals get hurt and tortured for entertainment. That's all. Entertainment isn't a need. But it's a huge want. People go to rodeos even when there are 1000 other ways to be or feel entertained.

After I have fully written my speech, it will be on my blog just like the other years. I am very excited and it's easy because I love writing.  :D

No comments: