Wednesday 4 March 2015

Term 1 Week 5

Term 1 Week 5


This week we were learning about blue whales. We had to complete 6 tasks in one week. I buddied up with a year 4 along with the rest of the Year 5's. I completed no tasks on the first day of the investigation school but started 3. When I got home I got on the computer and finished 2 of the tasks and started a new one. The tasks I completed the first day was the A-Z challenge where we had to think of words that start with every letter of the alphabet and that relates to the big blue whale and the other one was when I had to type a little paragraph that included 10 facts about the blue whale. It was really fun and hard. I don't think we could get even 6 done before the week ends. I hope we can get at least 6, better yet all 12! This week was really fun especially with the some of the best teachers in the school. I hope we can do another activity like this sometime again because it was so fun and I got a really good partner.



No comments: