Thursday 26 March 2015

Term 1 Week 8

On Tuesday there was an enviro trip for schools. I don't what the name of the place we went though but I was invited to go because I have green fingers and was an enviro person. (That's what I was told.) The trip was really fun and tiring. We were in groups. There were 4 schools that came. (Not the whole school.) I was the photographer and took so many pictures and videos, I had to use the class camera from my class. The activity that I remember were going into a maze to find answers, filling in some words in a sentence about snapper, talking about a few birds, and going on a small bush walk. This was really fun but it took most of my class time which I wasn't really happy about because I mist out on doing quite a lot but that's alright, I really enjoyed this and I'm happy it only happens once a year.

No comments: