Wednesday 16 September 2015

Term 3 Week 9

This week us year 5s (Room 29) and all the year 4s go to the auditorium in the morning to do some fitness. Today was our first session, but they told us to call it the "Practice" session. I wasn't all too happy about the idea, lots of us weren't but some were, and they were mostly year 4s.

When we got there we made rows that were curved so we were all looking at the person up front. We started doing some star jumps, then we did some high knees, after that we kicked our knees up behind us, after that we did this move where our arms and legs move back and fords.

After all those moves we did some stretches that we normally do at Jump Jam, well not all of them at Jump Jam, we sat on the ground and put out our legs, then we tried to reach our toes, I couldn't but I was quite close.

After the streches we did a Jump Jam song! I was quite excited, I like Jump Jam. I forgot what song it was but I remember that I wished it was something different.

After the Jump Jam song we were intructed to line up infront of our teacher, so we did. After we were lined up the other classes left, then our class left too.

From that experience I'm not too excited about the next session.

No comments: