Thursday 24 September 2015

Term 3 Week 10

This week is the last week of term 3! It's been such a short term! It's gone so fast! Well this week, there is no new SDL stuff. We are just finishing old tasks, but I ALWAYS finish all of my tasks really early, so there were other stuff to do, on Monday our whole class came to the mat after morning tea and watched a youtube clip of "Sadako and 1000 Paper Cranes".  After we decided us 50 children would try to make 1000 Paper Cranes by the end of the week! Even though it's Wednesday and we still have 970 to go. So that's another thing to do, then there's writing a letter to someone in Melbourne, Australia. Our teacher is going to be sending a bunch of letters from our class to a class in Melbourne. The year 4s' have been reading a book called 'Pen Pals' and now we are all expose to read it then write a letter to a Pen Pal. I think that you think that I think this is a horrible idea because of how I'm saying this but I'm actually pretty excited to have a 'Pen Pal'. I have made 1 paper crane (I suck at making them) and finished my Pen Pal letter, well other then making it pretty. We also need to check our E-portfolios (Blogs) for x3 Writing tasks, x3 Reading tasks, x3 Maths tasks and x3 Showcase. (Showcase is things that aren't reading, writing or maths.) After all that we can do some normal tasks, for example: This piece of writing right here! This is a blog recount and it's a weekly task. This week we can also do Handwriting, SSR (Silent, Sustained Reading) and reading. I'm just doing paper cranes now :)

No comments: