Friday 17 June 2016

Term 2 Week 7

For the last 7 weeks, the year 4s, 5s, and 6s have been going to a class every Tuesday afternoon for Terrific Tuesday.  Each class that does Terrific Tuesday has their own category. The class I go to for Terrific Tuesday is Room 19, co-operative games. Each Tuesday we play board games with different people. We play different games every week. It's a really fun experience and we get to learn new games.

Some of the other categories are art, science and Japanese. This week or next week each category presents their work and what they did. Last year we did this as well, but it was called Fantastic Friday, which was on a Friday instead.

We all had to choose our Terrific Tuesday classes at the beginning of the term. We had to write down which one we wanted most, which one we would want if we couldn't do the 1st one, and then again with the 3rd one. I wrote down co-operative games which I got. :D

It's really fun to be able to take part in Terrific Tuesday and I really like my class. I would like it if we could do this again maybe in Term 4. But I think it's just once a year.

No comments: