Wednesday 21 October 2015

My Character Description-Jefferson the 3rd

Jefferson the 3rd is a chubby, old lady who talks sassy as a butcher. She also chews with her mouth open and is a little cra-cra. She's only a butcher because no-one else would hire her! She is a little wonky and weird, some people say she's as ugly as a barfing dog. Lots of people think she is Samoan but nobody knows for sure....



My Reflection:
I have been learning about how to write
a character description. We all got given a piece of paper with a character on it, I got this one. We had to get a buddy and write some stuff about it like it's job and adjectives and similes about it. I did most of the work, all my buddy did was come up with the job and that it "Talks Sassy". Then we wrote a little paragraph  called a "Character Description" just like some examples we were shown. After we had finished I put mine on my blog. My next
step is to make a whole story about one character
and it's life.






No comments: