Tuesday 20 October 2015

Term 4 Week 2

On Saturday of Week 1, Term 4, my step-cousin is at my house from last night because she was having a sleepover :D When we woke up I had a shower, it was really cold that night, so it was nice to be under some warm water.

After my shower I got changed and had breakfast, I always have toast and a milo for breakfast... My Favourite!

After all that me and my step-cousin, Brooke, collected grapefruit of my tree, then we wrote on some cardboard:
Grapefruit for sale! 5 for $1!

Then I got my Mum to get the fold-out table while Brooke asked the lady at the dairy if we could sell grapefruit outside her shop, she said yes.

Then Brooke's brother, Cory came. So he sold grapefruit with us. We all walked to the dairy with the supplies and made a little stand for selling grapefruit, but our stand fell over because it was too windy and it wasn't placed properly, so we put it back up in place and made sure we didn't lean against it.

From time to time someone came past and we asked them if they wanted to buy some grapefruit, finally someone came wanted to buy some, we got $1 from her.

We waited for quite a while but no-one wanted any, then someone came out of their car and we just didn't bother to ask, he went straight into the dairy, when he came out he was holding 20c and a bottle of milk. He went to his car, but just after he opened it, he closed it and came towards us, he literately threw the 20c he had on our table, we weren't sure if he said anything, because he barley looked at us, but we were grateful.

After that I thought that with the $1 we made we could get some gum-balls from the dairy but Brooke doesn't like them, she said she wanted a gob stopper, so I just went in with the 50c and got Brooke a lollipop and Cory chewing gum, but he said he didn't want it so I swopped it with gob stopper, Brooke would have done the same but she already but the lollipop in her mouth.

After a while my Mum came by with the van and said she was going to my Untie's and when she comes back she'll pick up all the stuff, and that felt very quick! She came and we all got in and put everything in the back.

When we got home we just left the stuff in the back for another day, sometime soon. I did enjoy most of selling grapefruit but Brooke didn't really, she said it was cold and boring, but it was just like selling Girl Guide Biscuits!


No comments: