Wednesday 28 October 2015

Term 4 Week 3

This week there's so much drama on getting our weekly tasks done, you know why? Because all the computers are flat! For some reason they aren't charging and that's a real pain. I was just able to find one with 31% left and I'm using it to write this now. We are checking the cables and everything but nothing is working! Hopefully we can fix it soon.

Changing Subject:

I forgot my togs today, so I properly have a punishment like others did on the 2nd day of school in term 4. Everyone was expose to bring their togs to put us into groups. I ended up in the shark group. (Confident Swimmers!) Today was the first day I forgot my togs this term and it's because I woke up late because I stayed up late last night reading.

I'm not looking forward to picking up rubbish around the school because I forgot my togs, but hopefully they won't lay down that punishment today.

Changing Subject:

Last week and this week we have been doing a thing called "Jigsaw Art" with our student teacher, Mr. Wright. At first I really didn't want to do it, like REALLY didn't want to, but now, it's turning out to be a little more fun.

Changing Subject:

So this week has been pretty good so far, but I always look forward to the weekends. With a day without school on Monday because it was Labour day for my country. But I'm still really tired from the long weekend. So I'm not looking forward to anymore Athletics like last week on Friday. (Athletics Day was torture!)

No comments: