Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

On the weekend, it was very boring. So maybe this recount should be boring.

On Saturday, I went to my friend's Halloween Party. We arrived late so it was a little boring because most of the kids left. But there were a few people I knew there. I was really bored, I was just eating stuff from the table, but then I started playing on my friend's scooter.

I was going around the little circle at the bottom of their street with my scooter while some other kids were playing tag. I was really close to crashing, like, saved by 5 centimeters. I was being really careful about where I was riding.

After a while my friend's little brother starting casing me around on this really small bike. He fell of every 5 seconds because it was so small. Eventually he started chasing me down the street but he stopped almost instantly, I was too fast.

While I was just scooting around on the scooter, a boy came up to me and asked if we could have a race going in a circle, but I said that wasn't fair because the person in the middle would be going on a shorter track. So we just decided to go straight, I told him he would properly win because I was in these sandals and they were a bit too big for me, so he said I could have a head start, but I said I didn't need it.

So we started racing, he was on his feet, but I was on the scooter, and I won. I didn't brag or anything, I wasn't planning on winning, but he was pretty fast. So that was the end of that.

After a while all the kids went inside and watched TV except me, I played on the scooter a little more, it was pretty dark. There were these caramel popcorn things inside a muffin rapper thing, and they were SOOOOOOOOO nice! I had about 8 of them, but my stomach was hurting so much! So I just went inside and watched TV.

After a while, we went home, and when we went home, I went to bed.

The End





No comments: