Friday 20 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6

On Wednesday I was sick. I have no idea what happened to me, but when I woke up I was very pail and had a bit of a temperature, so I was just reading a book in bed.

When I had finished my story I watched movies on the couch. I had a realllllly big headache and I got my blanket that has a hoodie over me while I was lying down, but it was in a type of angel which made me get a reallllly sore neck, so I had to sit up.

After I watched my first movie, I watched another, and I had my hoodie on, but it made my head hurt even more, it was because my head was getting really hot, so I got some juice to have while I watched the movies. I kept going back for more, but then I got a sore stomach and I kept going to the bathroom.

I watched 4 movies and went onto the computer to do some school work and play Minecraft, also with my pet "Pou" (computer game thing).

So that was what I did when I was sick. I missed out on swimming and bike skills, but I would have rather stayed home in that condition.


No comments: